A 16-year-old boy has died after he was electrocuted by his headphones that were plugged into his phone while it was charging.

According to Dailymail report,Mohammed Aidil Azzahar Zaharin was listening to music with his headphones plugged into his charging phone. He fell asleep in the process and was found the next day by his mother.

At first, his mother thought he was still asleep so she left him there and left for work. She returned early from work and saw him still unconscious and cold on the floor. She tried to wake him up but unable to do so, she called medics who declared him dead.

AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT

It was then confirmed that the boy, from Malaysia, did not have any other injuries or bruises on his body other than bleeding and burns on his left ear, and the autopsy later showed that the cause of death was electrocution.

The victim’s brother also said that he felt a small electric shock when he touched the headphone cable.

Photos of the boy have spread online as a warning for other to be careful when using their phones while charging.

AD: Embrace Your Unique Style: Visit Haabi Collection, The Best Place To Find Women Clothings

Sign Up to Get notified When Stories Like This are Published, Enter and Confirm Email Below:

Enter your email address:

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse