The Sant Anna School of Advanced Studies is offering PhD scholarships in Law. The PhD Program offers six places available (with scholarship), one of which is reserved for non-EU citizens.
The course aims at training scholars capable of critical thinking and innovative research in their respective fields of interest, at the forefront of the international debate.
Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies is a public university institute – with special autonomy – working in the field of applied sciences: Economics and Management, Law, Political Sciences, Agricultural Sciences and Plant Biotechnology, Medicine, and Industrial and Information Engineering.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are award in law.
List of Subjects: Private law, comparative private law, European and comparative public law, constitutional law, the general theory of law, law and criminal justice. More specifically, in order to finalise their application, candidates are recommended to take into account the fields and contents of the different research interests and programs that are currently displayed under the profile of each professor.
Scholarship Award: 14,000 EUR per year, including social security charges, tuition fees, one meal at the school canteen per day (Monday to Saturday). An additional economic subsidy is provided for study abroad periods.
Number of Scholarships: Six, one reserved to Non-EU citizens
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Italian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates may apply if they have a Master’s degree, a Magistral degree (Laurea magistrale) or a similar academic qualification, also obtained abroad, declared equivalent by the Italian authorities or recognized as equivalent, for duration and content, to the Italian qualification, and deemed suitable for the purpose of participation in the competition.
- Those who do not possess the qualification by the application deadline may apply, so long as they are expected to obtain such qualification by October 31st of the same year.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Candidates must present the following documents:
- Valid identity document
- Certificate (or self-certification) of the exams taken in the Master’s / Specialist degree course
- Degree thesis (or abstract)
- Detailed research project (in Italian or in English), which illustrates the research activity that is to be developed in the three-year PhD course
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers outside the School
- Copy of every other title or publication relevant for the evaluation
- Foreign candidates (EU and non-EU) must present a copy of the Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification translated into Italian or English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Sign Up to Participate in Our Email Recharge Cards, Enter and Confirm Email Below: