Eneje Festus, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, attached to the Ojodu-Abiodun Police Station, Ogun State, has been confirmed dead after he was electrocuted in the course of fixing a pumping machine in his house on Obada Estate, Morogbo, Lagos State.
According to Saturday Punch, it was gathered that he had burns on his hand, chest and cheek and died on the spot before he could get help.
His body was said to have been deposited at the Badagry General Hospital while the incident was reported at the Morogbo Police Division.
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, who confirmed the two cases to our correspondent, said the command had commenced investigations.
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
He said, “The police got a report that one Moses Noah got electrocuted at his residence on Baale Street, Igbo-Efon. Detectives visited and photographed the scene while the corpse was evacuated.
“On November at about 9.45pm, the station received a report that a police officer serving in Ogun State Police Command allegedly got electrocuted while fixing the pumping machine in his compound. The scene was visited and photographed by detectives. On close examination, burns were seen on the hand, chest and cheek of the deceased. Investigation is in progress.”
Sign Up to Get notified When Stories Like This are Published, Enter and Confirm Email Below: