Mildred Amadi, a fresh Computer Science graduate of the University of Calabar, Cross River State, died this morning, following a cooking gas explosion which occurred on the 27th of December, 2018.

 

 

According to her cousin, Mildred, who was meant to go for her NYSC in March, 2019, had gone to braid her hair at a multipurpose hall in Rukpokwu rumuiwechiorlu, Port harcourt, Rivers state.

While there, a boy was said to have turned on a camp gas and stepped out to get a lighter. Upon his return, he was warned against igniting the burner of the camp gas, since so much gas had already escaped.

AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT


However, the boy ignored the warnings and told them that nothing would happen. But immediately he ignited it, there was an explosion and Mildred was badly affected.

She was later rushed to Bridgestone Hospital, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, where she died this morning.

According to the cousin, Mildred, the only daughter of her mom, never wanted to make her hair but her mom persuaded her to, so that she would look good.

AD: Embrace Your Unique Style: Visit Haabi Collection, The Best Place To Find Women Clothings

Sign Up to Get notified When Stories Like This are Published, Enter and Confirm Email Below:

Enter your email address:

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse