The Coventry University, in partnership with Jordan Kuwait Bank is inviting applicants for its Business Scholarships for Jordanian applicants who hold a conditional offer to study a postgraduate course within the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University (excluding law courses).
This is a unique opportunity for a Jordanian national to further their career with a Masters MBA/MA/MSc qualification and have a job offer when they graduate.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the wider Coventry University Group. It was formerly known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987, and Coventry Polytechnic until it was awarded university status in 1992.
Sign Up to Get notified When Stories Like This are Published, Enter and Confirm Email Below:
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
- Application Deadline: June 30,2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MBA, MA and MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Worth your full tuition fee and a job with JKB upon graduation.
- Nationality: Jordanian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Jordan are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email or post.