The Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations would like to offer Henry Mandelbaum Graduate Fellowships for excellent applicants of Canada. These fellowships are awarded in the field of Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts.
The aim of the fellowships is to encourage students to do an excellent study of Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts.
The Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations is the voice of 17,000 university faculty and academic librarians across Ontario.
Sign Up to Participate in Our Email Recharge Cards, Enter and Confirm Email Below:
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
- Application Deadline: March 2, 2018
- Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue master and doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in Social Sciences, Humanities, or Arts.
- Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover $5,000.00
- Nationality: Canadian
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are available (one master’s, one doctoral).
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Accepted to or enrolled in a full-time doctoral program at a publicly-assisted Ontario University
- Is it a programme requiring a Doctoral dissertation
- Seeking financial support to pursue or continue first Doctoral degree
- Have achieved a first-class average, as determined by university, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent
- Application package to be submitted online
How to Apply:
- Three letters of reference highlighting evaluation criteria and how the candidate meets each, as well as potential benefits to the university the candidate will attend.