How To Use Bold, Italics And Strikethrough In WhatsApp
To use the formatting please follow the steps below. You can also highlight words in WhatsApp with this tutorial.
- For Bold: To send a text message in bold just type it between two asterisk. Like this *my message*.
- For Italics: To send a text message in Italics just type it between two tilde. Like this _my message_.
- For Strikethrough: To send a text message in Italics just type it between two underscores. Like this ~my message~.whatsapp formatting codes
How To Use Formatting Combinations In WhatsApp
You can use formatting combinations in WhatsApp. You can send a message that is bold, italics and strike through.
DON'T MISS OUT BREAKING NEWS,GET NOTIFIED
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
- Bold, Italics and Strikethrough: Just type this following ~*_Your Message_*~. The order of the symbols doesn’t matter. It will send your message as Your Message.
- Bold and Italics Only: Type _*Your Message*_. Your message will be sent as Your Message.
- Bold and Strikethrough: Type ~*Some Text*~. The result will be Some Text.
- Italics and Strikethrough: Type _~Some Text~_. The message will be sent as Some Text.You can use these formatting option to customize your WhatsApp messages and highlight some text if needed.