The RMIT University is pleased to offer its International Cost of Living Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. The value of the scholarship is AU$2,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living.
The aim of the scholarships is to support international students who have applied directly to RMIT to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate program in 2018.
RMIT University Vietnam (informally RMIT Vietnam or simply RMIT) is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
- Application Deadline: January 31,2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is AU$2,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living.
- The scholarship is made up of:
- AU$1000 will be transferred into student’s bank account after census date
- AU$250 CoOp bookstore voucher
- AU$750 Coles Myer Gift Card
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have received a minimum grade of 65% in previous studies.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application direct to study at RMIT.
- Receive and accept your full offer to study at RMIT in 2018.
- Complete the scholarship application form online.