Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambians to contest for 18 masters and 11 PhD Commonwealth scholarships tenable in the United Kingdom for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
The CSFP is aimed at students of Commonwealth countries who can make a significant contribution to their home country after the completion of a higher education programme in the UK.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Application Deadline: January 19, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters and PhD programme.
Study Subject: The scholarships are offered under six development themes and all candidates must apply under one of these themes: Science and technology for development; Strengthening health systems and capacity; Promoting global prosperity; Strengthening global peace, security and governance; Strengthening resilience and response to crises and Access, inclusion and opportunity.
(a) Candidates should be able to meet own costs towards:
- Expenses to and from the Airport;
- Any costs not covered by the award
(b) The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) will meet costs towards:
- Approved airfare from Zambia to the United Kingdom and return at the end of the award;
- Approved tuition fees;
- A stipend (living allowance) at the approved rate;
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable;
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
Number of Scholarships: There are twenty Nine (29) scholarships available: Eighteen (18) Masters and Eleven (11) PhD Commonwealth scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Zambia are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for these scholarships, you must:
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
- Be a Zambian;
- Be permanently resident in Zambia:
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2018
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard (for Masters) or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate degree (for PhD);
- Not be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2018;
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Applicants should submit:
- A typed letter of application responding to the advertisement, clearly stating the field of study desired, age, phone number for easy communication.
- Curriculum Vitae, certified photo copies of Education certificates, transcripts and National Registration Card (NRC).
- A study plan of the preferred course and how the intended course of study will enhance one’s contribution to Zambia’s development (400 words typed).
- Recommendation letters from their respective employers indicating that they would be granted leave to take up offers if selected.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by post.