A female petty trader earlier this Friday morning, stepped on a fallen Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) cable wire and got electrocuted at Pen Cinema area of Agege, in Lagos.
According to an eyewitness, Samson Falade, who is a tricycle rider in the area, the electric wire had fallen since around 9 p.m, yesterday, and nobody did anything about it.
AD: (FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days.. CLICK HERE TO GET IT
As at the time of filing this report, the identity of the lady were unknown but her corpse has reportedly been evacuated from the scene of the tragedy.
Sign Up to Get notified When Stories Like This are Published, Enter and Confirm Email Below: